Cardiff Snow- Feb 09

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Not too much News...

Been a while since I had something to say again. The weather has improved drastically here, this weekend in particular is very hot!! Dying without my fan or aircon!!! Cannot wait for the winter!!

Not been up to too much. Had another interview last week, but I didnt get the job. Joined the leisure centre down the road so gonna be visiting there alot, plan to do lots of swimming. Been spending alot of time with my friend Mark, as well as with some other guys Iv met. Going pubbing, etc. Otherwise, spend my other time during the week searching and applying for jobs.


Played softball again last Thursday after not having played for 2 weeks. Was a great game and we gave the other side a whooping! Next week is our last game of the season and we are on top of the Log at the moment, so we just need to win this last game to seal it. Muppets will win the league and be put back into the First Division next season. Looking forward to that!!


Miss my family back home very much, miss the company and support and all the laughs. Been here a month already and there have been some good days, some really great days but also some really really bad days where I question why I gave up the comforts of home to come here, but I have some friends here who talk me through it and help get my head back in the right place. If I didnt think I could do it here, I wouldnt have left in the first place. So I just keep plodding on, knowing that when i least expect it, I'll get the break I need and things will get better.

Otherwise, not much else to say.
Going to have yet another shower now because it is just too hot!!

Will write again soon. Take care!

XOXOX

2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Hey Lee, It was good talking to you tonight. We miss you too. hang in there and like you say, something will come up for you. Keep believing in yourself and know that whatever you put you mind to, you can achieve it.

Say hi to Janine from us all.

lots of love
mom

Anonymous said...

hey sis...
i miss u so much..dont say that u dont know y u left...u left cos u wanted to have a fun holliday...a long 1. all too urself..so make the most of it...hang in there..... keep ewell...oh and have an old English Pint 4 me will ya??


Love you lots
Grant :)

My flat, Christmas and New Year

Thorpe Park, Open Day, Drinks