Cardiff Snow- Feb 09

Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Been a busy last few days...watched the New Harry Potter, had an interview and saw Keane in concert...

On Thursday, i met up with a friend in East London and he took me around the Museum of Childhood. They have all the toys from all the ages there, going back hundreds of years. Was very interesting.

On Friday, I had a short interview at a hotel in London for a part time fitness instructor position at the hotels fitness centre. There were quite alot of applicants, and will be finding out this week whether I got it or not. Am holding thumbs. I know a guy who runs the football leagues at a Leisure centre in North London and we have been in contact, he says they are opening a new centre in the next few weeks and has send my CV off to the manager. He has also spoken about getting a kids softbal league going in the summer for the kids as currently they have no program like that, and recently he told me that the sports development council approved that, so will see where that goes as well. If that works out, it will be awesome.

On Saturday night, went to see Keane in concert at the O2 centre in North Greenwich with Janine and Michael. The evening didnt start well at all, but by the time Keane came on stage, everything had been sorted out and we were all able to enjoy the gig. It was great!!! After that, we went to Spur!! They have a Spur and a Nandos right next to each other, was great to see. The place is pretty much the same, altho the menu is fairly different. They dont have the famous spur rib burger or the chicken snitchels(spelling), but it was ok. janine and I had steak and Michael had ribs. Was very yummy.

Apart from that, didnt get up to much else over the weekend, finally got my bank card so am all sorted now with my accounts. Just have to get money into it asap! Took out a mobile phone contract bcoz pay as you go is expensive, so will be getting that tomoro and will have to let you all know my new number again.

Off to get some food now, chat soon.

Love to my family and friends.

XOXO

1 comment:

Michelle Ramsay said...

How was the Harry Potter movie? Glad to see you are getting out and about. Am holding thumbs for your jobs!!

How is softball going?

Lots of love

mom

My flat, Christmas and New Year

Thorpe Park, Open Day, Drinks