Cardiff Snow- Feb 09

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Night in Ladywell

Helloooo,

Well, tonight is my last night here at Janine's. Tomoro morning I move into my own room in a house share in Northolt, North West London, within 45 mins from work. I cannot wait. Will be living in a double room, in a house with a couple downstairs and 2 other girls upstairs next to my room. We all share the large kitchen and just me and the 2 girls share the bathroom and toilet upstairs. My room is very nice sized, with lots of cupboard space in the built in cupboards, and a nice bay window looking outside. Will post pics as soon as i can.

As for other news, I have completed week 3 already at work. Its gone by so fast!!! Its really great and the people are awesome. I really love it. My lifeguard course went really well, the instructor Jon told the managers i was doing really well and one of the best on the course. So was nice to start work and all the managers knew who i was and that i had done well.

I have to go pack up some last things now, will write again, when i have more time.

Miss u all. xxx

1 comment:

Michelle Ramsay said...

A chip off the old block??!!!!

What can I say, if you are good, you are good - well done Lee.

I am so happy for you that things have taken place. I can't wait to see the pictures of your room. We have looked it up on Google, so have an idea of the place.

Happy unpacking.

Keep well

Lots of love
me

My flat, Christmas and New Year

Thorpe Park, Open Day, Drinks